Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cannot authorize Google Cloud SQL Commandline Tool

Hi,

I have a problem with the oAuth2 authorization of the command line tool as described at https://developers.google.com/cloud-sql/docs/commandline?hl=de. In the setup process at 3. I run the command as described ./google_sql.sh instance and get:

Please authorize Google SQL Service for your Google Account at:
[authorizationURL]
Enter Authorization Code:
 
When I follow the authorizationURL I get an oAuth2 Request that asks me if I would like to allow "Google Cloud SQL Tool" to access my could sql instances. If I click "allow" I get an input-field with a code that I enter into the command line (as request). It then exits immediatly with this output:

Exiting; Unable to open connection.
Unable to fetch OAuth2 tokens.

What am I doing wrong? Is there anything I could do to test the connection? It looks like the tool could not connect to the google servers but there is no such iptables-rule or other firewall installed.

Thanks,
Dominik

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/f7decfde-2faf-49f7-9fe8-95deaa7ef818%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment