Friday, December 30, 2016

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: SQL instance is not responding

Hey Adrian,

I can't see any issues with the instance from what I'm able to see. I'll attempt to get someone closer to the Cloud SQL team to take a look. In the meantime, is this still occurring?

I should mention also that a thread like this is much better posted (with more details) to the Cloud SQL Public Issue Tracker, while this forum is better for more general, high-level discussion in which many users can take part.

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support

On Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 9:11:50 AM UTC-5, Adrian Dybwad wrote:
This instance of MySQL has not responded for around two hours.

I cannot restore a backup to a new database either.

Please let me know what I should do?

purpleair-1293:us-central1:mysql-01

Thank you
Adrian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/b5c67b18-a6bc-4e3f-ab38-57de503a76c9%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment