Tuesday, September 5, 2017

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Netbeans Mysql Connection using Google Sockets

I hope i dont sound dumb... but

Using Windows 10,
NetBeans 8.2,
Maven 3.5,
AppEngine 1.9.54,

I am able to connect to my MySql instance through Google Proxy on my local MySql instance.

I am able to connect to my MySql instance through Services in NetBeans.

I am able to connect to my MySql instance using Google Sockets when running on the Google AppEngine....

I am NOT able to connect to my MySql instance when in development (Using AppEngine 1.9.54) mode through Google sockets in NetBeans?

The error is  "No suitable driver found for jdbc:mysql://google/......"

Also... I already tried using the Native Driver, it errors on the ClassforName......

Help.....

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/256e68ea-a158-42fc-bef4-f6e5c05e787a%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment