Friday, May 31, 2019

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Got an error reading communication packets and Net packets out of order error

Same issue here with App engine (python3 - standard environment) and cloud sql -2nd Gen Mysql instance
 
I think that it's not a problem with sql cloud, or with the configuration of my application, but that it's an app engine problem. I came to this conclusion in the following way:
 

if I connect to the sql cloud instance through Mysql workbench, no connection is aborted
Similarly if I run my application on a local server, but connecting to cloud sql (through the cloud_sql_proxy), no error is generated and everything works perfect.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/0dffed0d-88cd-4334-8a7b-e9df4da99963%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment