Thursday, December 26, 2019

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Certificate issue with cloud sql instance

I have a couple of cloud sql instances where I receive the following error message when I attempt to connect to them using the cloud sql proxy and a service account: 
'2019/12/20 13:08:57 couldn't connect to "bitcoin-core-test:us-central1:prod5": x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid'

I have another sql instance under the same project that I can access without issue. It's my understanding that the behavior should be consistent across all instances in a project. If this understanding is correct, then this seems like there is a potential bug. I also tried resetting the ssl configuration for those instances that are failing, but that had no effect.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/cce94c91-8daa-459f-8406-8b07bdd4e3c6%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment