Wednesday, September 16, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: What is the closest role I could get as sysadmin on GCP sqlserver

Actually, I do read this article but getting error.

I followed the steps mentioned on it.
After selecting the [.bak] file when click on Import button got this error message attached screenshot. And error message is only showing this text [ An unknown error occurred ].
Error message contains no other details so getting difficult to debug.

image_2020_09_16T17_50_21_276Z.png




On Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 12:53:20 AM UTC+5 Olu wrote:
Did you see this article[1]? I think it is interesting as it explains how to import data from BAK files into Cloud SQL. 
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 6:36:27 PM UTC-4 sulman....@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Zayar,

Were you able to restored .bak from local disk?
Can you guide on it?

Thanks!

On Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 12:16:09 AM UTC+5 Zayar Wai Lin wrote:
Hello Guys,
I am a newbie mssql database administrator. I am practicing my lessons on GCP.
I am aware that GCP doesn't support sysadmin role at sqlserver level.
What I am curious is how can I get the closest role as sysadmin on GCP?

I was trying to restored .bak from my local disk drive and its throwing me this error. Appreciate if anyone can enlighten me on this.
Cheers
Zayar.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/4df2e7a7-7f58-4c13-9732-c4e3b7bc1679n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment