Wednesday, May 12, 2021

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Unable to connect to CloudSQL Instance with MYSQL

I see that you're using ODBC 5.1.
It is recommended to use Connector/ODBC 8.0 according to link [1]

[1] https://dev.mysql.com/doc/connector-odbc/en/connector-odbc-versions.html
On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 9:32:52 AM UTC-4 Ronaldo Fortunato Lopes wrote:
I am unable to connect to a Google Cloud SQL instance. I get the error: [MySQL] [ODBC 5.1 Driver] Can't connect to MySQL server on 'XX.XXX.XX.XXX' (10060)

The IP from which I try to connect is a fixed ip and is registered in the list of allowed IPs in the Cloud SQL instance.

The machine that needs to connect is a Windows server with Windows Server 2016 operating system and can connect to other instances of Google Cloud SQL. We only have problems connecting to this instance. Another detail of the error is that the ping performed on my Windows instance returns total loss in relation to the Cloud SQL instance IP. Finally, I can access the databases using my local internet or another server.

I will be very grateful if someone can give me a tip to identify the problem

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/4f7abc17-6c91-4da2-83f5-7413cc9dd640n%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment