Saturday, January 22, 2022

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Dataset is not found when saving a query

I am also face the same problem for city school sahiwal project. I hate to write queries.

On Friday, 21 January 2022 at 15:37:12 UTC+5 michael...@kenhallplumbers.com.au wrote:
I'm facing an issue when saving a query to a table into a specific dataset. 

I created a stackoverflow question. here is the link:

Am I doing something wrong with my steps?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/6cfe77a8-bd37-4e2c-b650-c59cbc193cbdn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment