Saturday, November 12, 2011

Re: I can't delete data from table

My table `email` broke some days ago. I tried to repair it, but have error 0 'Unable to execute statement'. Now I can't delete data from it table.

I have instance with one database. Database have one table.

Volume of MySQL instance - about 50MB.

Structure of table:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `email` (
  `id` char(32) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `time` datetime NOT NULL,
  `from` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
  `to` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
  `subject` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci NOT NULL,
  `comment` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL,
  `text` text COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  KEY `time` (`time`),
  FULLTEXT KEY `email_full_text` (`text`,`from`,`to`,`subject`,`comment`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci;


No comments:

Post a Comment