Thursday, January 19, 2012

Change of plans for tomorrow

I just sent this as a text message but just in case some of you don't get it:

I'm afraid I can't go to our session tomorrow morning, because I completely forgot that I'm going out of town with Iris and a colleague of hers, to help them with a project they're working on, and I don't even know when we'll get back. I'm very sorry :(

The room is booked, though, so you should still go if you can. Check with each other to see who's going and maybe you can work in pairs and practise the little dance we learned today :)
Or review the Qin Na techniques, or Shang Xia Zhi, or Lian Bu Quan, or the takedowns, or fighting forms, or.... you get the idea... :)

Again, I'm sorry about the mix up. I have to try harder to remember these things.

Cheers,
Raúl

No comments:

Post a Comment