Sunday, March 17, 2013

Can I connect Google Cloud SQL to Google Spreadsheet?

I want to be able to populate the googledoc spreadsheet with info from the database (names, addresses, ect.) I create new googledoc spreadsheets each month and I'm looking for a way to draw from a DB so the info is consistent each month and does not have to be re-entered, but will auto-populate. Is this possible in the Google environment? 

So far I set up a Google Cloud SQL instance, & I have a spreadsheet. Can I export SQL database info from the spreadsheet into the instance? How can I interact with that data. What exactly is an instance ... yup, that's where I'm at. Hopefully I've come to the right place for help! 

sigh, kristy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment