Thursday, December 31, 2015

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] What does it cost to transfer data between Google Sheets (using Google Script) and Google Cloud SQL?

I want to develop a mobile application. For which I would like to use Google Cloud SQL as the database and I would like to use Google Scripts to retrieve the data from Google Cloud SQL and return the response as a JSON which can be read by my app.


So when I was going through Google Cloud SQL pricing it was little confusing about network egress. It mentions that network egress for Google products like Drive, YouTube and Maps is free. So if I am going to make a SQL call using JDBC on Google script to Google Cloud SQL, I shouldn't be charged.


Can any one please let me know the answer for my question?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/9a3f86c3-7abc-4fe9-92ed-9b6dfbb0aeca%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment