Friday, October 28, 2016

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] cannot unsuspend suspended cloud sql instances


My cloud sql instances were suspended due to a billing issue (end of free trial). I have already made a new billing account, and added the project to it. However my instances are still suspended. I'm able to make a new instance, but I would like to get my data from the suspended instances. I noticed in this discussion group that other people had similar problems.


Instance name: actriskregister-prod:europe-west1

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/96e042c0-4009-4ab9-bc66-1fc64cee15f2%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment