Sunday, July 23, 2017

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] ERROR: must be owner of extension plpgsql

Hey Guys, I am trying to migrate our postgres DB from compute engine to Cloud SQL. I've followed the documentation, but I'm getting two error messages. 

The first message is from the console and that says: 
 

ERROR: (gcloud.sql.instances.import) ERROR_RDBMS


I understand that's related to permissions, so I inspected the logs, and I see ERROR: must be owner of extension plpgsql. This is where I get stuck - any suggestions on how to fix this?


Thanks,
Mike

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/13ede5c4-258e-4458-a8ba-433e7fa77f9f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment