Tuesday, July 3, 2018

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Trouble connecting to google cloud's MySQL server through firewall

Hello.

I'm having trouble connecting to google cloud's MySQL server through my work's network, which is behind a firewall. From what I have found out the port google's MySQL server is using is 3306. Is this the port I should open on the firewall? From what I know this port has been already opened for another user for the same purpose. Will there be any conflict with that?
I can connect fine from my home's network so I guess it is the firewall to be blamed. I'm using MySQL workbench.

Thank you for your time.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/c81c7e67-1b11-4bd3-ac2c-f52c9632e509%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment