Friday, September 28, 2018

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Can not import from storage

Hi all,

I've got same issue, I solved it trying to do same by command line:

LOAD DATA INFILE ... CHARACTER SET 'utf8'
  FIELDS TERMINATED BY
',' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '\"' ESCAPED BY '\"'.

More info: https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/mysql/import-export/importing

El martes, 9 de agosto de 2016, 18:39:12 (UTC+2), James McManus escribió:
When I attempt to import a file using the console, to cloud sql, from storage I get the following message when I "Browse" for the file:

Object not available. Either it does not exist or you do not have access. Try browsing for the object instead.

I've done this many times before and have not had this problem. I've tried changing permissions on the file, in storage, but have the same problem. I can also can download the file, directly using a url, so I do not think the problem is with storage. 

If I change the path, to the file, in the cloud sql import "Browse" console to:

danudata/danunews%2F2016%2Flatest_news_feed080916.csv

I no longer get the error message, but it then fails to import the data.

This appears to be a problem with google sql import console. Has anybody else had this problem? Are there solutions?

Thanks
Jim

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/a9f63acf-3c47-4d3a-926b-4eab2afe8cd1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment