Wednesday, February 5, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Google pricing for SQL

Hi there, 

I am trying to understand how the google pricing works for SQL. I am quite surprised by the charges I got and working out if I have done something wrong. 

I just set up an instance, did some migrations, seeding etc and noticed the pricing I got and data in the chart. I attached some images.

Also, the chart shows 1.245G of usage, is this for keeping a connection? 

So far its 7e for just that? I am one person who is using it at the moment. This is only for 2 days or so. 

Is this right? What if I get 100 or 1000 users using it regularly? is that going to be 7000e per day? 

Best regards
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/e3131822-eca7-4df1-95b7-cbba9df8678e%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment