Monday, March 23, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] [SQLServer] Adding database stuck since 3 days

Hello all,

I am experiencing an issue with creating a new database : i have a CI pipeline which delete and create a database on my sqlserver instance every day.
Since 3 days, a task is running, and when i go to my instance summary, i can read this : "Adding database. This may take a few minutes. While this operation is running, you may continue to view information about the instance. "
I can't stop the task, and i can't do anything on the instance either with the console or with the SDK CLI.

I would like to stop the task, and be able to create a new one. Can anyone help me ?

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/960a3eb5-b0b7-4863-8c89-477961c3a7f6%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment