Tuesday, February 22, 2022

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Cloud SQL update operations issue

I am also facing the same problem. My API of lilpeep merch did not get data properly. I need a solution for the latest API changes.
On Wednesday, 2 February 2022 at 15:49:52 UTC+5 danidar...@flype.org wrote:
Hi! My API has worked without any issues in weeks now and suddenly as of yesterday, many of the update operations are failing due to SQL errors that I have never seen before (notice that I haven't changed the code for affected places). This is only affecting update operations and everything else seems to be working well. Is this happening to anybody else? 

Example error: val.slice is not a function

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/21b588bf-d999-4dbb-88ad-ad664e2713bbn%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment