Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Django 1.3 problem

I'm trying to upload my project in django 1.3 to appengine, I fallowing the instrucions ( https://developers.google.com/cloud-sql/docs/django). 

In my app.yaml i have:

runtime: python27
api_version: 1
threadsafe: true

libraries:
- name: django
  version: "latest"

builtins:
- django_wsgi: on

However, after upload, I see in my logs that django 1.2 instead of 1.3 is used. (And I',m getting an error because I use staticfiles app)

Traceback (most recent call last):   File "/base/python27_runtime/python27_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/runtime/wsgi.py", line 193, in Handle     result = handler(self._environ, self._StartResponse)   File "/base/python27_runtime/python27_lib/versions/third_party/django-1.2/django/core/handlers/wsgi.py", line 248, in __call__     response = self.get_response(request)   File "/base/python27_runtime/python27_lib/versions/third_party/django-1.2/django/core/handlers/base.py", line 141, in get_response     return self.handle_uncaught_exception(request, resolver, sys.exc_info()) 
.... TemplateSyntaxError: Caught ImportError while rendering: No module named staticfiles

What am I doing wrong? How can I force appenigne to use django-1.3?

No comments:

Post a Comment