Monday, March 26, 2012

Re: Hibernate Application: class not found?

 Hi Chandana.... finally someone helping me with all that madness! :-)))

I already knew your sample code, and started from here for building my app.
Actually, it worked til' some change I can't understand.

I tried all. With annotations (mapping files), without annotations.... Old versions of hibernate 3, last hibernate 4 versions, fixing all dependencies each try but nothing.
I also tried removing autowiring for my dao object.

When I try locally (mvn gae:run) it works (with several configurations above) always good!
AppEngine raises various errors.

With Hibernate 3 I get:


java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to get members for class org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl




Thank you for all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment