Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Get access to two instances at the same time from the same machine

Dear all,
I would like to get access from my Mac to two different Google Cloud SQL instances using SquirrelSQL.
One instance is tied to one account and the other one is tied to a second account (domains are different: one is free and one is business).
I would like to know if it is possible to add into the file ~/Library/Preferences/com.google.cloud.plist two different OAuth keys in order to be able to get access to different instances at the same time. 
I am able of course to get access to the instances using following steps:
  • rm ~/Library/Preferences/com.google.cloud.plist
  • ./google_sql.sh instance
  • register OAuth key
but it is a pain doing that every time I want to make a switch.
Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you very much for your kind support and best Regards,
Marco.


No comments:

Post a Comment