Monday, February 29, 2016

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: lost connection to mysql server (GCE/Cloud SQL)

Is your instance availability "on-demand" or "always-on"?

On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 2:00:05 PM UTC-5, Jay Christopherson wrote:
I'm seeing a lot of this error from my GCE instance to my Cloud SQL instance:

lost connection to mysql server at 'reading authorization packet' system error: 4



Particularly this last Friday and Saturday.  I am not sure why this would be happening, since I have my GCE instance fully allowed to access the Cloud SQL instance.  I also don't see this on other setups where I am not using GCE/Cloud SQL, but using the same software app & setup (other than the Google hosting).

This doesn't seem normal, but maybe I've overlooked some setting or configuration.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/3da1203a-1e03-41ba-a2b5-31f1cef4b326%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment