Saturday, March 19, 2016

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Suspended due to billing issue, wont unsuspend

My cloud sql was suspended due to a billing issue i believe (free trial ended without warning)

I have already made a new billing account and made a payment, added to the project to it. however my instance is still suspended. i'm not sure what to do now, can't access my database or make backups at this point either.

I'm able to make a new instance, but i would like to get my data from the suspended instance

Instance name: supple-gearbox-629:us-central1:flood-01

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/4559f4d6-f56b-4080-8568-d614e7f7de57%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment