Monday, March 21, 2016

Re: [google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Instance suspended while billing account attached

Apologies, there was an issue with the automated process for unsuspending instances, which should now be resolved.
Please let us know if you're still experiencing issues.

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 10:45 AM <mooglethestore@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm having the same issue and the 'Restart' option is not clickable, just grayed-out. 


On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 12:55:22 PM UTC-4, Adam (Cloud Platform Support) wrote:
The instance appears to have been shut down on account of the trial ending. I don't see anything to the effect of the project or instance being deleted though. Can you try going to the Developers Console -> 'SQL' -> <instance name> and trying to start or restart the instance?

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 10:16:21 AM UTC-4, Augustin Wenger wrote:
Hi everyone,


My instance has been suspended at the end of my free trial, while I'm under the impression that I enabled billing a long time ago : I can see my billing account associated to CloudSQL.

As of now, my instance is suspended (since yesterday evening it seems according to the storage graph) and is showing an alarming message in the console : "Being deleted..."

Is my database actually being deleted ? What did I do wrong in setting my account billing ? How can I fix my screw ups ?


I also sent a message to the billing support, but the "Being deleted..." make me scared of waiting a few business days.



Thanks in advance,


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/c9190462-36c2-4b98-a192-2d447df7f6be%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/CABDU3p19haSHQDo0aEM48Q94ffK8UCStEx0ftSX6OSCEPwszzA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment