Saturday, November 18, 2017

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Cannot delete MySQL instance (failover), stuck with "Operation failed because another operation was already in progress"

Hello,

I'm having issues deleting a mySQL failover instance.
I created a new instance + replica. A few minustes later I wanted to drop both instances but I keep getting that same message "Operation failed because another operation was already in progress"
even when I restart the replica.
I also tried to remove the replica from the command line 'gcloud sql'.

It's been 24 hours now and I keep getting the same message.
Not too sure what to do here... I'm being billed for something I don't want to use anymore.

Thanks for the help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/1afe9db9-4cd6-455a-a94a-cb33cb2a149e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment