Tuesday, November 7, 2017

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Migrate from Cloud SQL to DataStore

I understood how I can Migrate from SQL to Datastore. But now Problem is that 

No more than one operation per sec

This is creating trouble for me. Suppose there is another kind Like child of Post then it quite possible there is more than one like per sec. 
I don't want to create Like or comment under user, it always under post. Because in my App it's very rear case when need to get all posts where user comment. Mostly need to 
get all comments of the post. So, I think it's a best to make a post as a parent of comment, to make query fast. You mention.

Try to work-around the write limit by offsetting/buffering any comment related write-ops, so writing is throttled below the 1s limit.

How can I do this I'm using Java any article or tutorial ?   

Suppose if you are in my place and you have four Kinds user, post, comment, like How would you like to define them, Which would you prefer ? If posts are something showing like Facebook or Instagram ? Where you need posts with recent 3 comments and on comment click need all comments of that posts and same for like.

Any suggestion ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/c4b17595-72c6-4132-9bde-1d7a11567d42%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment