Friday, January 19, 2018

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] I can not update when I use replication?

In the Cloud SQL documentation, specifically on this link, "https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/mysql/features", mention the following:


unsupported statements for second generation instances

The following statements are not compatible because the second-generation instances use GTID replication:

statements CREATE TABLE ... SELECT CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE statements within transactions

Transactions or statements that update transactional and non-transactional tables


I often make updates to my data, so, that would be a problem for my solution.


In the google cloud documentation, in the same link mentioned above, it refers to the official documentation of mysql, which mentions that the restriction of updates are only with non-transactional engines.

Maybe I'm getting confused, but I really want to know if I can update my data or not. Sorry for the lousyness of English, it is obvious to say that I do not master it.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/7be1d270-0288-4cb7-a8a0-7bf075f128cb%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment