Sunday, August 19, 2018

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Lots of "An unknown error occurred" on automatic backups in operations logs

Hi
We have been using GAE for the past 2 years and it was working fine since last saturday and now we have been facing an issue in our Cloud SQL. And none of our clients is able to use our applications which used Cloud SQL. 

This is the error we are getting when we connect database from our application
"Connection failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2006] MySQL server has gone away"
We have tried connecting using PHP with PDO for database actions

Any quick response would greatly be appreciated

Thanks,
Hussain


On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 6:47:13 PM UTC+5:30, Juan Arias wrote:
Hi,

Today I tried to modify the access control of my Cloud SQL instance (2nd generation), but got an error saying I should check the Operations Logs. I opened it, I found these errors have been happening since Sept 6th, the last automatic backup was made on Sept 5th.

When I tried to do a manual backup I got the same error, but also the previous (older than sept 5th) backups were deleted each time I tried to do a backup.

I got the same error when trying to restart the instance.

It seems this is an error on Google's side, and I'm not willing to pay for support for this issue.

Hopefully someone can help me fix this.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/fce01d55-c5da-4a0b-b77a-f83ff5e5ef23%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment