Tuesday, April 16, 2019

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Can't connect to MySQL Cloud Instance from an other App Engine

Hello,

I've 2 projects deployed on GCP (App Engine) :
- Back-office instance
- API Instance with Cloud MySQL Instance

The API can connect to MySQL without problem via the private IP, database name, username and password.

But my other app (Back-office) can't access to the MySQL Instance.

I've follow many example, tutorials...
1/ I've added IAM rights : backoffice have both "Client Cloud SQL" and "Éditeur Cloud SQL"
2/ I've enable all API necessary (Cloud SQL, App engine...) in both projects
3/ I've try flexible and standard environment
4/ I've add a public IP in backoffice and i've add it to MySQL connection 
5/ I used SocketPath for my Apps with Sequelize
6/ I've try both port "3306" and "3307" (why 3307 ? but I've found it in the Google Docs)

So... how can I connect the BackOffice to my Cloud MySQL Instance ?

Thanks for your help !

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/70b10327-f709-4753-ae46-7df09d0e87d3%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment