Monday, April 29, 2019

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Renaming of table causes update to fail, refers to old table name.

This is probably something simple but I am unable to proceed.

I had a table named LMdata and I renamed it to WFData.

Now, when I try to update a value in the renamed table using MySQL Workbench, it is still looking for the old table name.

Executing:
UPDATE `lmlaser`.`WFData` SET `B1LaserQty` = '0' WHERE (`RowNum` = '1624');

Operation failed: There was an error while applying the SQL script to the database.
ERROR 1146: 1146: Table 'lmlaser.LMdata' doesn't exist


Can someone please tell me how I can fix this issue?

Thanks,
Jayaram

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/6e518a1e-4a61-41e0-8dda-63e2b04aa796%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment