Monday, June 17, 2019

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Unable to connect to Cloud SQL from GKE via Private IP

Hi Mani,

 

Thank you for your report.

 

This discussion group is oriented more towards general opinions, trends, and issues of general nature touching Cloud SQL. For coding and networking architecture, such as VPC configuration, you may be better served in dedicated forums such as Stack Overflow, where experienced programmers are within reach and ready to help.


On Monday, June 17, 2019 at 9:21:58 AM UTC-4, Mani Rai wrote:
Hello guys,

It's been two days I am trying to connect my apps from GKE cluster to Cloud SQL via Private IP. I am using default project VPC which is peered with Cloud SQL VPC successfully. Also my cluster is in same region as Cloud SQL is. However, looking via Cloud SQL logs I am getting "Aborted Connection" issue. I am using Hikari Pool which by default is configured quite well with connection pool 10, connection timeout 30 sec, and so forth. Also its confirmed that credentials are fine. Also I deployed new ubuntu pod in same cluster, ssh it, and telnet Cloud SQL in port 3306 and private ip. Its connecting successfully. But the weird thing is I can't ping to cloud sql private ip. Nor I can connect to it via mysql client. My VPC firewall rules seems fine as well. I am no position to move forward. Any troubleshooting guides would be really appreciated.

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/6b4fdbad-f63c-4eb9-b107-ca97ea234f6f%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment