Thursday, August 22, 2019

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Trying to understand the I/O performance of our current Oracle DB in performance lab and compare it with our GCP Oracle’s I/O

We're trying to make sure the GCP's I/O performance is at least as good as our lab's so when we find issues it won't be from the GCP's I/O. 

Wanted to know how do we achieve this, can someone kindly help me with this.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/7918a186-3d53-4369-a4d5-72476260b041%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment