Thursday, August 8, 2019

Re: [google-cloud-sql-discuss] Create a cloud function to export Cloud SQL databases from another project

Hi you can do this but you need to add rights to the app engine service account for your cloud function to each of the projects with a cloud sql instance you want to work with. I think the role is cloud sql user

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019, 12:58 PM David Oceans <david.oceans@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!

I have a cloud function created in the same project where is my cloud sql instance and is working, I'm able to export data to GCS bucket.

But I would like have all my cloud functions centralize in one project.

The question is, Can I have the cloud function in another project and be able to do export of one cloud sql instance that is in different project?
How can I do it? because I copied the code of my cloud function in another project and the execution seems work but doesn't create the bucket in the GCS

This is posible?

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/42153720-6fa8-4793-a98e-4e58450a00d8%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/CAOTThP%3DVBype8RBR3qcvcM3xCgdN0X%2B_SoJKHZ_c12ZODZKpKQ%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment