Wednesday, April 1, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Connecting to SQL Server (Google Cloud) using SQLOLEDB

Hello google friends!

I have developed an Access application that connects to a SQL Server database (DNSLess via code). With this Covid-19 global pandemic we are looking into alternatives. I created a SQL Server on Google Cloud, database is published and populated but I cannot connect using connection strings and SQLOLEDB Provider but I cannot connect. I have good connection using SSMS and I can browse and run TSQL Scripts no problem, but cannot connect with Access VBA.

Anyone has any ideas? perhaps this is a limitation?

I would appreciate your help. Also like to take the opportunity to encourage everyone to stay home and together we can flatten the curve of this Covid-19 pandemic.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/d3d317aa-15eb-4761-90e8-d7e9b3e933f2%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment