Wednesday, April 15, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] CPU core downgrade

I had a couple of questions I couldn't find in the documentation.

1. If I upgrade my instance, say, from a single core to a quad-core machine, can I go back to single core instance?
2. If I do upgrade, is there downtime? If so, how much (our instance takes a few minutes for a restart)?

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/ebbb5315-ae20-4398-ad53-3e0010e9e790%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment