Tuesday, April 28, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: MySQL 5.8

i am doing research for my FYP for my university, i am doing my research paper work on this, if you want to help me, get in touch with me.   

On Wednesday, 11 December 2019 22:50:40 UTC+5, Euan Mapham wrote:
Hi, 

I am just wondering if there are any plans for best watches under 10000 for cloud-sql to implement MySQL 5.8? expert watch man I do see that RDS supports MySQL 5.8 and was wondering anyone knows whether it is on the roadmap for cloud-sql?

Thanks,
Euan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/ced358e3-711e-4f0d-a783-5fe8bbfdffd1%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment