Wednesday, May 27, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Cloud SQL Docker Proxy


I am trying to connect to my Cloud SLQ (Postgres) instance from my local environment (OSX) using the Google Cloud SQL Docker Proxy as documented here. When running the proxy I get:

google: could not find default credentials.

Note that I am running gcloud on my local environment within the right project and having authenticated through the application-default login. I understand that in similar questions this is what solved the issue however this is not my case.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/e843d704-aa66-4cc7-bba6-606a56c563ae%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment