Thursday, May 21, 2020

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Import Failed: Error 1300: Invalid utf9mb4 character string

I am uploading .csv file on Google Cloud SQL and I am getting this error. I tried changing the collation on workbench and also set flag on cloud sql but no avail.

The error message says that I have some apostrophe " or single apostrophe ' in the data I am trying to upload. I could remove it all but I prefer to keep those type of character because it is necessary.

I couldn't figure out now how to deal with this error. There is a very limited documentation and I tried all what found in the internet. I taking my chances here.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/cb53b843-9c8b-433d-be49-416f96c69afe%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment