Thursday, December 8, 2011

frequent "Invalid Connection Id"

Hi All,

My hibernate application is running on appengine and uses a cloud sql instance. Whenever I test my application, sometimes everything works fine and I login, perform operations and logout normally. When I again fire the application after few mins and try to login, what I get is "Invalid Connection Id".
 This happens quite often. Sometimes, at the end of the day everything works fine, and when I start the application the next morning, it refuses to log in saying again "Invalid Connection Id". Every time I fire the application, I use new window and reload the application again but it didn't help.
I am unable to find any pattern in its occurrence and there was only once (day-before-yesterday) that the entire day goes without seeing a single Invalid connection id in the application logs. Its popping up very frequently causing difficulties during testing.
Anybody facing this problem that frequently?
Any possible reason and solutions would be of great help.

---Thanks in advance,
Abhishek

No comments:

Post a Comment