Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Re: Any way to change cloud sql instance global variable values

Hi Rob,
Thanks for your reply.

I have set a deadline for my team that when Google SQL comes out of Preview, we should be on Cloud SQL. I have 2 options
1. Make tons of changes to my code (unnecessary as you are looking for ways to allow us make the changes to the config)
2. You guys make this SMALL change to all  instances which will benefit all today who are testing also. I am sure there are others who are testing who have similar issue. This you can do while you figure out a way solve the problem long term.
3. Don't do any testing, wait for you guys to figure out how to solve this show stopper issue for all of us having this problem.

Also can you please look into partitions and if that is possible in Google C SQL?

Please suggest a direction for us. Sorry for the trouble but I hope you will appreciate the problem we are in as we look to be one of the first adopter of this.

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment