Friday, December 2, 2011

Re: MySQL DELIMITER statement not working in Squirrel

Giovanni, you were right.
The "MySQL Plugin" fixes the issue and I can now create functions and
procedures using Squirrel.
The "MySQL Plugin" was tricky to install on OS X. The Squirrel installer wasn't showing checkmarks as I clicked next to optional plugins. The first time I would click on an optional plugin, it wouldn't show as selected (no highlight in blue or checkmark).
Sometimes, the second time I clicked, the checkmark would appear. After installing Squirrel a few times, I noticed that optional plugins (with checkmarks) were not being installed. The solution to that was
for me to only click on optional plugins in the installer once and even though a checkmark did not appear, they apparently were selected and installed. I was able to see that this worked using the Squirrel
Plugins / Summary menu item.

No comments:

Post a Comment