Saturday, April 16, 2016

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] How do I add proxy and authorization to access Cloud SQL db from my PC

Hello,
I am a newbee on cloud sql - please help me. 
I have created a mySql 2nd Generation database on google cloud. I am able to access it from my PC, add/remove tables etc after I add my IP address (from whatismy ip search on google) in the authorized IP address list. But my IP address keeps changing everyday and I have to keep updating the IP address. 
I read that it is possible to fix this by creating a proxy in the Google Compute Engine. With my inexperience I could not follow the instructions on the google website.
Can someone help me to create a proxy on Google Compute engine, so that my PC gets authorized even if the IP address changes? 

Thank you very much..

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/91635fdb-25c3-49f2-b474-fe11e269fb7f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment