Wednesday, September 21, 2016

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Lots of "An unknown error occurred" on automatic backups in operations logs

Hi David and Kevin,

Thanks for your help.

In this case I think downtime would be ok, just please make sure it's not longer than ~30 minutes.

Juan



On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 11:29:08 AM UTC-5, Kevin Malachowski wrote:
Hey there Juan,

I'm hoping to help unblock your instance, there does indeed to be some backend problem with your database.

Is downtime acceptable? I believe I can fix it more quickly if it is OK for MySQL to be down momentarily. In the meantime, I will continue trying to fix the underlying issue without a restart.

-Kevin

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 6:17:13 AM UTC-7, Juan Arias wrote:
Hi,

Today I tried to modify the access control of my Cloud SQL instance (2nd generation), but got an error saying I should check the Operations Logs. I opened it, I found these errors have been happening since Sept 6th, the last automatic backup was made on Sept 5th.

When I tried to do a manual backup I got the same error, but also the previous (older than sept 5th) backups were deleted each time I tried to do a backup.

I got the same error when trying to restart the instance.

It seems this is an error on Google's side, and I'm not willing to pay for support for this issue.

Hopefully someone can help me fix this.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/c16408fd-e570-4aa1-b9d2-6020c2cf62bb%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment