Thursday, December 14, 2017

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: "could not complete the operation" error while requesting an IPv4 address

Hi,

I saw something weird just now.  I tied to request an IPv4 address again and hope the issue would have been resolved.  I did see "Done" in the normal lower left corner.  However, the IP address was not showing on the page.  And I clicked on "Request IPv4 Address" again, the "Could not complete operation" message was shown.

Thanks, 

Bill

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 5:14:00 PM UTC-5, Guoliang Qian wrote:

It is an existing D1 MySQL instance in us-cental.  

However, I wasn't upgrading it.  I have been seeing it simply after requesting an IPv4 address.

Screenshot attached.



On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 5:03:28 PM UTC-5, Carlos (Cloud Platform Support) wrote:
Did you obtain this error while creating or upgrading an existing instance? 

If so which were the exact parameters you were using? Let me know if this was a PostgreSQL or MySQL instance, the machine type, region and zone. I would like to try to reproduce the behavior. I have seen this message appear when there are not enough resources in the zone. Nevertheless I find strange it is referring IP addresses.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/5a0747ab-779c-472a-aea0-256ad91fb059%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment