Monday, February 12, 2018

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] Re: Cannot update "Authorised networks" on Cloud SQL MySQL instance

Hello Daniel,


I tried to reproduce your issue but unable to do so as I can successfully update network under SQL Authorized networks. Going forward, can you please share the screenshot of the error message observed?


Moreover, you may want to try gcloud command [1] to update authorized network for your SQL instance.


[1]: https://cloud.google.com/sdk/gcloud/reference/sql/instances/patch


On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 9:02:40 AM UTC-5, Daniel Brown wrote:
Hi, I'm attempting to update the 'Authorised Networks' on a MySQL instance.
Upon hover of the 'Add network' button I see the text 'You don't have permission to edit authorised networks on this instance.'.
When attempting to save changes I get the error message 'Could not complete the operation'.


I have checked that I have the owner role for the project. This is an operation I was able to perform last week.
Am I missing something or does this appear to be a bug?

Many Thanks,
Dan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/3ebd689b-5b75-4dcc-8a6b-6044bf14a781%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment