Wednesday, October 3, 2018

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] How do we disable a Google cloud SQL instance account or merge an old account to new one?

Hi, My Colleague has started one GCS account and he added me in that account as an owner. Now my email domain has changed and I am not able to access my old GCS account with the new email address. My old email address is deleted now. So I cannot use that account to login to the GCS account. Is there any way to disable that account or merge with my new account?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/b6725a29-dfb5-4933-9352-849586d6ecbe%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment