Friday, July 5, 2019

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] "The driver has not received any packets from the server" problem

So I use keycloak(https://www.keycloak.org/) and a personal application that I developed. I have docker images of them, at some poit they were running in google cloud Kubernetes Engine, everything was fine. I had to stop them for like half of month and now I need to put them back on.

So same docker images, same SQL instance(second generation), but I allways get the error:
Caused by: org.hibernate.exception.JDBCConnectionException: Unable to open JDBC Connection for DDL execution
Caused by: com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure
The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.


I created again the database user, then I created again the sqlproxy service account(with role Cloud SQL Client)

I use the latest gcr.io/cloudsql-docker/gce-proxy.

I use the command:


"command": [
             "/cloud_sql_proxy",
             "--dir=/cloudsql",
             "-instances=abc:europe-west4:instName=tcp:3306",
             "-credential_file=/secrets/cloudsql/credentials.json"
           ]

Again, I did not change anything here, yet I stll get these errors, and now I am out of ideas.

Can somebody give me a hint on what I am doing wrong ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/b4ab1cc0-a8ea-4a41-bc5b-674fa8d7d296%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment