Monday, July 1, 2019

Re: [google-cloud-sql-discuss] Cannot restore database backups with replicas. GCP outage caused failover operation to get stuck, cannot delete or promote replica.

I was able to get the automated backup restored to a brand new instance I created after this occurred. But I lost the current day of data doing so.

However, my new problem is I'm unable to delete/remove these failed instances from my project, so I'm still being charged for them.


 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/CAOP5Wp1UpubEStMHv-9h95b8b9bLqgXV_%2BovWnPFbveWDWOC-A%40mail.gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment