Wednesday, July 10, 2019

[google-cloud-sql-discuss] postgres instance don't start

Hi,

I am new to using GCD. I would like to create an instance of SQL Postgres. For that, I created a project then I went to create the postgresSQL instance of the database in the cloud service.
Unfortunately, when I clicked the "Create PostgreSQL Instance" button, I received the following message:
"Waiting for the Compute Engine API to start can take a minute." We need to use this API to create your PostgreSQL instance.". This message remains and my instance has never been created.

I do not understand what's going on, what can you help me?

thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Cloud SQL discuss" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-cloud-sql-discuss+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-cloud-sql-discuss/5a4bac78-45e4-47ba-984c-2836cbf19bf6%40googlegroups.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment